Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Develops and implements the Air Evac maintenance training program. Provides classroom instruction as well as hands-on instruction on the Bell 206 helicopter. Updates and maintains training records for all Air Evac aviation maintenance personnel. Supports all training as required by Pilots, Mechanics, and Medical personnel.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Provides instruction to all new hire and recurrent mechanics on the Bell 206 series helicopter
• Maintains the training file for all aviation maintenance personnel
• Implements retired or unserviceable equipment for training aids for the classroom and hands-on portion of instruction
• Supports the pilot and medical personnel training as required
• Develops new training materials and methods
• Supports schedule for mechanics attending recurrent training
• Support off-site training for extended periods away from home on occasions
• 3 years rotorcraft experience in a field maintenance environment
• 2 years experience in field maintenance on the Bell 206, 407, AS350 or EC130 preferred
• Avionics and/or structural repair background is a plus
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Exhibits professionalism.
• Well-organized, analytical and self-directed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to relate to and interact with people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills.
• Active listening skills
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Strong computer skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Adobe Captivate preferred
• A&P Certificate
• I.A. Preferred
Credentials/Licenses: | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Mental Requirements: [e.g., Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.]
• Office and classroom environment
• Ability to convey/facilitate complex information and effectively communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization
• Frequently required to work in a hanger environment
• Physical requirements include speaking, hearing, writing and visual acuity
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Computer processing skills with demonstrated manual dexterity
• Must have sound decision making and problem-solving skills
• Must be capable of comprehending and following oral and/or written procedures
• Infrequent lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
• Frequently required to stand for extended periods of time
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
A. Reports to: Reports to: Maintenance Support Manager
B. Interrelationships: Interrelationships: Maintenance Training Specialist, Maintenance Support Team, Maintenance Control Team, Procurement Team, Inventory/Logistics Team, Maintenance Technicians
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!