Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
This position is responsible for performing an array of inventory, logistics, and customer support functions including receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing product for customer delivery while maintaining a safe and orderly warehouse.
Maintains inventory and processes supply requests for internal customer base
· Ensures all aviation parts brought into and maintained in serviceable stock meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and industry requirements and all unserviceable stock is segregated into a defined quarantine area and builds Company created kits to support demands
· Maintains accurate inventory by ensuring accurate selection of stock for any issue document, arranging stock on shelves per system specified zone and bin locations and using FIFO rules, identifying obsolete and expired products, and ensuring warehouse is well maintained and staging areas clearly defined
· Assists with restocking of mobile maintenance platforms by gathering and staging replenishment stock requirements and collaborating with the AMT's to receipt and transfer the items into the mobile maintenance platforms
· Performs periodic physical inventory counts and audits to ensure appropriate quantities of items are stocked in the correct locations and provides input to management team for adjustments of reorder settings and stocking levels
Logistics and Shipping
· Provides 24/7 materials shipping support for immediate and replenishment needs by verifying products are within expiration dates prior to shipping, packaging products to ensure integrity of product and guard against damage or loss of product, ensuring shipment methods comply with hazardous materials regulations and health and safety guidelines, arranging appropriate shipping, and shipping products
· Coordinates LTL and specialty shipment methods with specified freight providers and contracted shippers/delivery services and assists with the loading and unloading of company assets as directed
· Occasionally delivers oversized or bulky items, AOG parts or tooling, and specialty requests to field maintenance bases or other inventory locations
· Coordinates upkeep of location vehicles with scheduled maintenance and the gathering and submittal of mileage and maintenance reports monthly
• Assists Inventory/Logistics personnel as required
Other duties and special projects as assigned
Assists Field Procurement Specialists in the performance of their job duties as required
Assists inventory/Logistics personnel as required
Assists Procurement Supervisor, and AOG Procurement Specialists as required
Previous experience with inventory and logistics functions ideal
Previous experience with Ramco ideal
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• DOT Hazmat Basic General Awareness online course must be completed within the first 6 months of employment. Course material and testing will be provided at no charge to the employee
Candidates must have a valid driver's license and must obtain a Class E Chauffeur license
Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Well-organized, analytical, and self-directed
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Active listening skills
Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge in aircraft, engine, and component records desired
Ability to read and understand technical manuals and records books | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Primarily works in a hangar or warehouse environment and may be subject to extreme heat conditions.
May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
Able to be tolerant of loud noises for extended period
Must be physically able to climb, crawl or kneel on one knee
Must be available to respond to issues and questions
Must have sound decision making and problem solving skills
Must be capable of comprehending and following oral and/or written procedures
Must be capable of effectively communicating with personnel at all levels of the organization
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Inventory Control Coordinator
Interrelationships: Field Procurement Specialists, Procurement Coordinators, AOG Procurement Associates, Inventory/Logistics Specialist, Maintenance Technicians, Maintenance Control Team