Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Responsible for the tracking, auditing, and updating of engine, aircraft, and associated component electronic and paper historical records. Researches historical records of aircraft, engines, and components that are being brought into Air Evac’s fleet. Audits completed maintenance records and incoming component records for accuracy and correct system tracking.
Tracks Engine and/or Aircraft Flight Time
Verifies, inputs, audits, and analyzes flight information in electronic tracking systems and corrects erroneous entries
Compares data input into Flight Log, Ramco, and paper log as appropriate
Updates and researches historical records
Updates record cards for component removals and installations as required
Updates and verifies proper tracking of scheduled inspections, overhauls, and retirements of components in the electronic record system
Files paper and electronic records
Researches the records of aircraft, engines, components, and/or parts that are procured, repaired, or otherwise brought into the Air Evac fleet or inventory and ensures they are correctly tracking in the electronic record system
Tracks engine and/or aircraft parts
Reviews inventory to determine status of scheduled inspections of tracked parts and coordinates the performance of the inspections of these items with appropriate personnel
Audits completed maintenance records and incoming component records for accuracy and correct system tracking.
Collaborates with Maintenance Control to research any reported concerns with records or electronic tracking systems and make required corrections
o Assists Maintenance Controllers in the performance of their duties
o Assists AOG Procurement Specialists in the performance of their duties
o Other duties and special projects as assigned
• Previous mechanical experience ideal
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Well-organized, analytical and self-directed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge in aircraft, engine, and component records preferred
• Ability to read and understand technical manuals and records books. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Primarily works in an office environment.
• May be required to sit or stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• Infrequent lifting and carrying of up to 30 pounds
Must have sound decision making and problem-solving skills
Must be capable of comprehending and following oral and/or written procedures
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve
o Reports to: Maintenance Control Records Supervisor
o Interrelationships: Maintenance Control Coordinator, Maintenance Controllers, Maintenance Control Specialist, Procurement team, Inventory/Logistics team, Maintenance Technicians, Pilots, Maintenance Support team