Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Assists Maintenance personnel at Super Regional Maintenance Offices (SRMOs) to conduct pre-flights, run-ups, Operational Check Flights (OCFs), and fly aircraft as necessary (14CFR91 flights only; 14CFR135 flights are strictly prohibited). Ensures that all aircraft have met the highest standards regarding Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and compliance prior to being released to the field. Ferries aircraft, as necessary, between SRMOs and Bases, and other locations, and strives to minimize Base out-of-service time.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Regularly reach with hands and arms
• Frequently required to sit for long periods of time
• Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts
• Required to work in outside weather conditions
• Ability to make quick but sound decisions.
• Ability to follow clear oral and /or written procedures without deviation.
• Adapts to irregular work pace.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.