Remote - Work-from-Home after training period.
Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots, mechanics and more!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Answers all incoming calls from clients and patients, responding to these callas appropriately, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor. Will also ensure that appropriate charges, diagnosis, and level of service are identified for services rendered and documented according to Corporate and Carrier compliance guidelines.
- Provide professional customer service with patients, their agents, insurance companies and any other individual who may contact the business office.
- Interact with other staff members to resolve problems and must ensure that all communication is positive and productive
- Always maintain confidentiality whether in reference to confidential financial information or as it relates to medical information for specific patients
- Schedules priorities to meet deadlines as determined by management
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Medical terminology helpful
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial claims processing preferred
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Type 30 wpm.
- One (1) years healthcare customer service experience preferred
- Experience in public safety or medical services
- Experience with urgent and emergency services preferred
- Experience in a call center environment customer service preferred
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.