Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
To function as a Base Mechanic in accordance with Air Evac EMS, Inc. (AEEMS) General Operations Manual and Policies and Procedures. To assist with coverage of open shifts as needed in assigned area.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in helicopter maintenance.
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• State Driver’s License
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent training.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts.
• Required to work in outside weather conditions.
• Exposed to loud noise levels.
• Able to be on-call during the work week.
• May be required to work after hours and on weekends as needed.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Able to use arms, hands and legs to accomplish tasks.
• Able to sit, stand and squat for extended periods of time.
• Able to climb with balance on and off aircraft.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled