Job Description Summary : JOB SUMMARY
The Accounts Receivable System Support Specialist is responsible for posting payments, verifying payers and the daily maintenance of the Accounts Receivable system.
• Distributes mail posting payments to Patient Accounts
• Submits daily cash reports & end of month postings
• Verifies payer identifiers for posting
• Assists the managers with day to day maintenance of the Sweet System
• Assists the managers in generating the daily management reports and month end
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read EOB’s and Remits
• Data Entry of Medicare/Medicaid and third party insurance
• Previous experience with medical accounts
Demonstrated Job-Related Skills/Competencies
Successful candidate will be able to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment, have the experience to operate multiple computer applications, have strong experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, be able to communicate verbally and in writing, and perform at a high quality in a high volume setting. Most importantly, he or she must possess the skills to accurately analyze and research complex patient accounts, thus leading to the appropriate actions to resolve the account in a professional manner. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Regularly required to reach with hands and arms; speak and hear
• Frequently required to sit for long periods of time
• Occasionally required to stand and walk
• Talk/hear – must be able to communicate, detect, converse with, convey, express oneself, exchange and process information independently
• Adequate concentration/Memory skills
• Ability to comprehend and understand information
• Ability to take constructive feedback
• Meet project deadlines
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to apply good judgment
• Decision making
• Ability to take direction
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.