Title: Hospital System Liaison Program Director
- JOB SUMMARY
Responsible as the designated point of contact (POC) to collaborate with identified hospital system as the liaison for Air Evac. Responsible for meeting deadlines as it relates to forming/building and maintaining new and existing hospital relationships. Works with identified hospital system staff and Air Evac base operations in surrounding locations to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve success for hospital system relationships and base growth.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Management, Marketing, Healthcare preferred or related field or a combination of education and experience
- Leadership/Management training courses/experi
- Experience as Instructor Coordinator for clinical certification courses
- Computer skill proficiency
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Strong analytical problem-solving, change management and communication skills required
- Experience in strategic planning and business relationship development
- Experience in air medical program services and/or management preferred
Ill. PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS, AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms; speak and hear
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to stand, and walk
- Frequently required to travel for extended periods of time
- Problem solving skills
- Adequate concentration/Memo ry skills
- Ability to comprehend and understand information
- Ability to prioritize projects and responsibilit ies
- Ability to take constructive feedback
- Analyzing skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to apply good judgment
- Decision making
- Ability to take direction
- Precise attention to detail
- Meet frequent project deadlines
IV. ORGANIZATIONAL CORE COMPETENCES
A.) Mission Driven
- Results Oriented
- Organizational Commitment
- Team Work
- B.) Exhibits Professional Conduct
- High Integrity
- C.) Concerned for Safety
- Responsible as the liaison to be the point of contact for the identified hospital system (s) for hospital system relationships management and responsible for meeting deadlines as it relates to the coordination of outreach events and report sharing.
- Creates, analysis and shares meaningful reports utilizing pertinent information such as data from a Regional Medical Communication Center (RMCC).
- Coordinate classes and/or outreach events for Air Evac and the Hospital System staff pair to teach or market together.
- Coordinate drills in the identified areas for quality improvement processes in identifying, caring for and timing responses to time-critical diagnosis.
- Establish regular meetings with service line directors and/or physicians from the Hospital System to better understand the strategic plans for their service lines.
- Meets with Hospital System Transfer Center manager to share information regarding outlying facility feedback or concerns related to acceptance or transport arrangements to assist in process improvements for both the Hospital System and Air Evac.
- Meet with identified Hospital System personnel for case reviews or quality improvement processes.
- Assist the Hospital System with accreditation as it pertains to air medical transport.
- Provides updates to the Regional Director of Base Operations on all projects
- Assists in evaluating existing bases of operation for suggested interventions/modificati ons to support volume increases
- Other duties as assigned
VI. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to: Assigned Sr. Program Director
- Interrelationships: President, Vice Presidents, Directors, other com pany employees
- BASE SALARY /POSITION CATEGORY
- Full-ti me Salary (Exem pt)