We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
JOB SUMMARY OF PATIENT ACCOUNTS BILLING REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINER
Responsible for training new Air Revenue Cycle Representatives in the billing process and educate the reps on department policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES OF PATIENT ACCOUNTS BILLING REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINER
- Trains new Air Revenue Cycle Representatives;
- Ensures all training material and supplies are available for new hires;
- Explains the billing reference manual to new employees and provides the training on new and existing accounts for billing;
- Trains all new employees Sweet billing systems and all other applications required during the billing process;
- Instructs new employees on the billing process for each payor group as applicable to the account rep’s position;
- Teaches claim submission and the handling of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and provides instruction on the daily work processes;
- Provides refresher training courses for the department as needed;
- Assigns books of business to new employees;
- Covers duties for billing reps when out on leave;
- Maintains updates for training/reference manuals;
- Conducts calls to insurance carriers in relation to changes in claim processing and claim payments allowances;
- Reviews and conducts online research for insurance provider manuals for billing guideline updates;
- Conducts calls to carriers in relation to changes in claim processing and claim payment allowances;
Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS OF PATIENT ACCOUNTS BILLING REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINER
- One-year experience in successfully managing a patient accounts book of business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Records maintenance skills
- Ability to prepare routine administrative work
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF PATIENT ACCOUNTS BILLING REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINER
- Normal office setting conditions
- Performance duties requires the employee to regularly reach with hands and arms; speak and hear
Frequently required to sit for long periods of time at desk working on computer
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS OF PATIENT ACCOUNTS BILLING REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINER
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS OF PATIENT ACCOUNTS BILLING REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINER
- Reports to: Integrity Manager
- Interrelationships: Team Supervisors, Air Revenue Cycle Representatives