We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
• Demonstrates the knowledge of FARs, company manuals, and company policies and procedures as to be able to explain and execute them as required
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of company aircraft and equipment as required
• Perform temporary function of SRMO Supervisor when asked
Other Duties or Special Projects as Assigned
• Travels as required to assist in the maintenance of company aircraft and equipment to include travel outside the assigned region
• Places safety first in all aspects of their daily job functions
• Identifies areas of opportunities in regards to hazards and addresses them accordingly
• Promotes a safe workplace atmosphere and is encouraged to report all safety concerns without fear and retribution in accordance with the Safety Management System
• Maintains the principals of A Just Culture of Safety to collectively accomplish the expectations and goals of the organization
• Complies with all applicable regulatory requirements
• Participates in and complies with the applicable elements of the Safety Management System
• High school or equivalent
• A&P certificate required, IA preferred
• Preferred - Three years’ experience on Bell 206/407 series and Airbus EC130 as appropriate to the region assigned.
Valid Driver License | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Work is performed in a variety of settings to include field; emergency department and office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
• Requires prolonged sitting, lifting and bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
Mental Requirements: [e.g., Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.]
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled