Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Senior Base Mechanic maintains all aircraft vehicles and ensures they remain in compliance with the Approved Aircraft Inspection Program (AAIP).
• Maintain the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with the AAIP.
• Wash, wax, and clean aircraft as needed along with nurse, paramedic, and pilot vehicles.
• Perform housekeeping duties required to keep the hangar area to keep it neat, clean, and presentable.
• Monitor aircraft maintenance statuses and maintain relationships with regional maintenance personnel to ensure that proper and timely maintenance is conducted.
• Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, technical websites, and written/verbal instructions.
• Report any major malfunctions or aircraft damage to appropriate individuals in the most expeditious manner.
• Keep the Regional Maintenance Manager informed of all operational matters that should be brought to the attention of management.
• Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
• Actively promote a positive company image by providing the customer with courteous, efficient, and safe service.
• Become thoroughly acquainted with and adhere to all relevant policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in helicopter maintenance.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent training.
• Communicates well, both verbally and in writing.
• Works effectively with limited supervision.
• Flexible and able to easily adjust to change.
• Results and detail oriented.
• Excellent work ethic that demonstrates dedication, concern for safety, and integrity.
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• State Driver’s License | Job Description :