Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Business Development Representative will serve as a liaison to existing and/or new customers in markets nationwide. This Representative is responsible for ensuring positive client relations, high customer service standards, maximizing services at each facility and/or the identification of new and potential business. Specialist may also have additional responsibilities where applicable.
• Initiate and maintain routine contacts (to include emails, phone calls and mailings) to existing clients in order to ensure smooth working relationships (inside sales / customer service)
• Search for opportunities, do market research, and develop new contacts with non-customers to generate leads for the business development team in markets as assigned
• Build solid relationships with personnel at various facilities in order to promote services and assist in the identification of new business opportunities
• Work with Operations, PBS, Business Development and the Communication Center(s) to develop and implement service strategies
• Responsible for the gathering of information regarding competition and have thorough understanding of competitors in assigned Operating Areas
• Work with Business Development and Marketing in developing effective communication and marketing material (for internal and external purposes)
• Demonstrate a professional approach to creating value and gaining confidence in AMR services from customers
• Respond to, document and ensure follow up to all service inquiries received from internal and external customers in a timely and thorough manner
• Participate in new employee orientation regarding the importance and goals of AMR’s Customer Service Policies/Procedures
• Provide weekly data reviews and periodic market score cards based on transport volumes and customer interactions
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Occasional travel (<15%) for market visits and/or trade show support
• Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in inside sales or related area with demonstrated customer service skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Familiar with a variety of inside sales / customer service concepts practices and procedures
• Effective speaking voice and telephone manner
• Basic knowledge and demonstrated leadership skills
• Applicant is expected to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and policies within the business retention field
• Advanced computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Working Conditions:
Mental Requirements: [e.g., Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.]
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.