Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Responsible for the verification of all files that are submitted to Air Revenue Cycle for billing purposes. Gathers information that might be omitted from patient record. Verifies that the correct charge amount is billed to the flight. This is a flexible night shift position.
• Information gathering
o Examines the patient dispatch, clinical, and other records while using available resources to gather the missing information
o Examines with pickup and drop off location information
o Mileage validation
• Verifying/quality assurance
o Verifies the correct charged amount is billed to the flight
o Verifies all programs utilized have the correct billing information and is updated when changes are made
• Distribution and data entry
o Ensures all files are distributed to the floor in a timely manner
o Ensures files are distributed to the billing floor by department
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to read, sort, check, count and verify numbers
• Ability to prepare routine administrative work
• Record maintenance skills
• Strong attention to detail
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Work in a team environment
• Utilize various software programs
• May be required to sit for long periods of time
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.] | Job Description : GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Team Supervisor
Interrelationships: Team Supervisors, Account Representatives, all employees
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed