Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical professionals and leaders!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, documenting, verifying and managing the real business needs of the project stakeholders. Furthermore, the Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow. The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst serves as a team lead for maintenance/support and any enhancement activity related to several internal and external systems, and for facilitating/managing testing activities including establishing/executing a system test plan (including the development of test cases/data), tracking and communicating results and statuses. At times the Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst may be required to do end-user training design and delivery.
• Elicits requirements, specifications according to standard templates using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyzes tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: functional/non-functional requirements and screen and interface designs
• Leads testing efforts and ensures defects and enhancement are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works closely with developers and vendors for resolution on defects and coordination of testing efforts.
• Writes and executes test plans and test cases.
• Researches and reports on customer comments/complaints.
• Performs testing in both QA/Training and Production environments.
• Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Analyzes functional requirements.
• Develops project scheduling.
• Develops and implements test strategies and methodologies.
• Writes and implements test plains and scripts.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Works with end-users and stakeholders to identify required changes.
• Communicates needed changes to the development team
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong technology background including MS Office Suite and Internet
• Strong knowledge of IT concepts, practices and procedures
• 3 years experience as administrative staff member | Job Description : Work Schedule and Reporting:
• Position schedule; day shift, Monday-Friday, 10-hour shifts.
• Reports to F&S Division Captain or designee on the first work day of the week for task completion requirements.
• Submits weekly report on tasks completed to the division Captain for review.
• Submits work request notifications in SAP on units requiring repair beyond the scope of the position.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: IT Director
Interrelationships: All GMR Employees
If your passion is helping to build a better tomorrow in the EMS community, apply today!