Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Patient Accounts Representative Lead Biller is responsible for the process of billable files, along with filling in for representatives on their team, assisting in the audit process of closing accounts, posting money when needed, and assisting Supervisors.
• Floating for billing representatives as needed
• Auditing closed accounts on a monthly basis
• Verifying the correct payment has been received from the payer.
• Verifying patient contact has been made and all correspondence with patient and family have been completed
• Verifying the correct payer has been billed appropriately
• Assisting the Team Supervisor where needed
• Fill in for Supervisor when not present to ensure questions are answered or directed to another Supervisor as needed
• Assist in posting payments received and serve as 3rd backup for posting money as needed
• Assist in copying and looking up transactions as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous experience in medical billing required | Job Description : GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed